Tuesday, April 26, 2011

{{Lacey's Favourites}}


Every now and then you’ll find me sharing a few of my favorite things…everything from people, to places and just some random things too! 

This time around I wanted to share with you one of my favorite places to visit:  Porter’s Coffee and Tea House in one my favorite neighborhoods in Langley…… MURRAYVILLE. 



A 110 year old heritage building, once of the home to the Porter family, Porter’s sits next to the round-a-bout at 216th and 48th in the heart of Murrayville.  Not only do they have home made fresh baking, sandwiches and soups, they have a great selection of old style candy (reminiscent of a good ol’ candy store), live music and YUMMY breakfasts!!!

I love breakfast food and it’s one of my favorite places in Langley to visit and enjoy a great breakfast with my sweetheart or good friends. You will often find Lisa and me having our meetings over a great breakfast and a cup of coffee.  


If you haven’t visited Porter’s I would encourage you to go check it out.  They have live music various Friday and Saturday nights…what a great place for a special night out or date night.  Quaint, unique, comfortable and certain to have something for everyone’s taste buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment