Tuesday, April 12, 2011

{{Get Your Garden ON!}}

Hello!

Continuing our look at getting a garden going I thought I would share a couple posts from the "Reluctant Entertainer." 

Her blog is full of great ideas for home, entertaining and gardening.  She talks a lot about growing what you love, eating from the garden and making the most of what you have without blowing the budget.

Here are links to her first two posts in her gardening series this year:



Tim and I have been working out in the garden the last couple days enjoying the sunny weather. My raised garden bed is almost built now and I will be posting some photo’s to share with you soon.  It’s turning out REALLY well and I think some of you may enjoy this style of gardening as an alternative.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment