Tuesday, December 14, 2010

{{ Christmas Promo }}

Would You Like Some Extra Spending Money?

Then I have just the opportunity for you!

Through the months of December and January, if you refer someone to me who is interested in buying or selling anytime in the New Year (2011) than you will receive...

$250 CASH when they move into their new home.

How’s that for some incentive?! That sounds like a pretty good deal to me!

Now I know you are wondering, “So what exactly do I have to do?”

While you’re at Christmas parties for work, or with friends, or sitting around the Christmas tree sipping that yummy homemade cider, be sure to keep your eyes and ears open for anyone that is looking to move in the near future.

All you need to do is have your friends or family call me, or you can send their contact info to lacey@homeswithlacey.com, and I will be happy to connect with them in the New Year.

EVERY successful referral receives this gift from me and there is NO limit on how many referrals you can give.  You can even refer yourself if you like.

Perhaps this referral money can pay for that TV you’ve had your eye on or go towards a little shopping spree for the ladies!

This promotion only runs until January 31, 2011.  So only 48 days to go!

All the best this Christmas and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Lacey


PS:  My business has built up to Approx 80% referral based over the past 5 years.  These are from people who have honoured me with the care of their friends and family. I look forward to meeting your friends and family and offering the same high level of service to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment