Thursday, January 26, 2012

How To Get Top Dollar - Part 1

One of my favourite things is helping people get the MOST for their home.

Often a few simple changes before listing a home can help you stand out from the competition and bring in those top dollar offers. So, with that in mind, I am going to start a “Top Dollar” series where every month I share a tip on easy things homeowners can do to get the offers they really want.

This month I am focusing on paint, also known as the “liquid renovator.” Paint can honestly do wonders, and being fairly inexpensive the results vs. costs are awesome. When selling your home ensure it appeals to a wide array of people, this means that neon green wall in your son’s bedroom may need to go, or the chipped baseboards may need a facelift. A fresh coat of paint in a neutral color keeps things pleasing to the eye and makes things look move-in ready.

Here are a few popular and neutral paint colors that are current and work with a wide array of homes decor styles:

BM Grant Beige

BM Hazy Skies
BM Revere Pewter


If by chance you have a larger project that you need completed in your home I’m sure I can help with that too. When you visit my website click on the “Home Owner’s Toolbox” to find a list of trades people, companies and contractors that I recommend to help you with any of your home needs.

If you have any questions about your home I would love to chat with you, please feel free to call me directly at (604)910.5223.

No comments:

Post a Comment