Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hello 2012!


What an amazing year 2011 was!
Not only was it a solid year for the real estate market but it was also a great year with much to be thankful for. Because of the many amazing clients I had the privilege of working with we were able to fund:




4 wells that will provide fresh water for an entire village in south East Asia


200 chickens that will provide food and an income for families in need


The life of 1 girl being restored from sexual human trafficking (in Canada - Our country).


6 Living Hope sponsorships for women in Africa through Watoto

There are countless times I've spoken with people who have expressed a desire to help bring change to the things that are NOT OKAY in our world however they don't seem to know where to start. "The problem is so large" they say, "how could I possibly help?"

I find people often overlook what's currently in our hand. It may be our gifts and talents, our time, or simply just putting up your hand and saying "I'll do it. " Sometimes it's even so obvious and we still seem to miss it! What's in my hand? My business. Real Estate. I made a choice 3 years ago to start the MORE TO LIFE program and that's how I'm able to play my part.  What could you do? I encourage you to look at what's in your hand and see how you can BRING CHANGE and then make a choice to do something and then..... DO IT.  


From the bottom of my heart thank you for your support and continued confidence in me. Without you this wouldn’t have been possible. So thank you. Would you join with me again this year in making a difference?


A portion of EVERY sale goes towards giving the marginalized in our city and in our world a hand “UP”. Should you, a family member, or a friend be looking to move in the near future please don't keep me a secret! The referral of your friends and family is greatly appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you soon! Together we can BRING CHANGE.


PS: If you would like to know more about these amazing charities click HERE

AND, don't forget about my current promotion. Any referrals received in January will receive a $350 gift card to HOME DEPOT - COSTCO - Or HARRISON HOT SPRINGS when your friends or family move into their new home! Don't miss out! There's no limit to how many people you can refer.

No comments:

Post a Comment