Tuesday, May 31, 2011

{{WE GIVE}}

I LOVE my job and I LOVE real estate,  but, above all I LOVE seeing a life touched by the love and kindness of others and being able to be a part of it. I truly believe THERE’S MORE TO LIFE than what’s going on in “My World” and I have been challenged to look outside those walls and ask myself how can I help?       
 

 
So, when you buy or sell a home with me, Lacey Forward, I will automatically set aside a portion of my commission to be dispersed to various aid organizations throughout Canada and the world.  At the end of a successful sale you and your family will be able to decide which cause the funds will be dispersed to from the choices below and the funds will be distributed through our foundation “the Dusty Shoes Foundation.”  

So join me in striving towards something greater than ourselves.   Together we can make a difference!
I Am Currently Supporting Three Causes:
Canadian - Sexual Human Trafficking: Deborah's Gate
International - Sustainable Living
International - Watoto: Living Hope 

For more information on my giving through the Dusty Shoes Foundation or for detailed information any of these organizations please click here to visit my web-site.

As always, if you have any questions, feel free to give me a call at any time: 
(604) 910.LACE (5223)

No comments:

Post a Comment