Monday, November 29, 2010

{{ Burlap Wreath }}

I have a friend who crafts, in fact, the other night she whipped up a beauty of a wreath for her front door as a way of relaxing after a stressful day! Now that’s not my kind of relaxing, but, I do love this project and wanted to share it with you.

I find myself being a little jealous at times of people like her when they can just whip up something so beautiful so quickly and appearing like they could have done it while they were in a coma. But, I have been assured that this is easy, fun, and you can personalize it to make it totally your own.   

It can be adjusted with embellishments seasonally, and, it would also be a great gift for someone who isn’t so crafty. 

I think I may have one coming for Christmas then! 

Here’s what you’ll need for this project:
     1. Burlap
     2. Foam wreath form, or, wrapped straw wreath will work as well
     3. Straight pins
     4. Glue Gun
     5. Needle and thread
     6. Extra embellishments as so desired
(Flowers, feathers, buttons, ribbon, birds, butterflies, you get the idea!)

For a detailed photo tutorial of how to make this beauty visit one of my FAVORITE blogs…Jones Design Company @  


Happy Crafting!

Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment