Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Christmas Tradition

It's that time again! 

    Every year I have a tone of fun putting together my "christmas card" to you. It seems to have become one of my christmas traditions and I received a few emails through out the last month wondering if it was going to arrive. With my husband Tim and I moving a week ago things came together a little later this year. But it's here! I just got out of the studio. 
 
   My inspiration? Well.... it doesn't seem to look like we're going to get a white christmas this year BUT that doesn't mean we still can't DREAM for one so.........   sit back, relax, and be sure to get your whistle ready! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and an incredible 2012! I look forward to serving you, your friends, and family in the coming year.

For your singing "christmas card" go to: www.purevolume.com/Lacey and click on "White Christmas" 


Lacey Forward
604-910-LACE (5223)
www.homeswithlacey.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment