Tuesday, February 1, 2011

THE MONTH OF LOVE

Hello February!
 
    Since February is the month of love I thought I would send a little love your way by saving you some money. The promotion for the month of February is as follows:

If you buy and sell your home through me I will credit back to you 20% of the listing commission!

THAT'S NOT ALL ...

Anyone who sends a referral of a friend or family member for the months of February, March, and April I will write you a cheque for $250 when they move into thier new home.
So be sure to call soon and mention the February promotion. Your call could save you thousands! I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Lacey

PS: Your sale makes a difference. A portion of every sale is donated to the Dusty Shoes Foundation which supports a greater cause. Check out the MORE TO LIFE section of my website to see what we've been able to do so far! http://homeswithlacey.com/more-too-life.html

No comments:

Post a Comment