Tuesday, January 4, 2011

{{ Client Profile - The Bakers }}

The Baker's Real Estate Adventure:
Movin’ On…The Journey of Buying, Selling & Staying Caffeinated

I work with some fabulous people…it truly is one of the best parts of my job. And whether I know my clients before we start working together or not, by the time I have helped them sell their home and buy a new home, more often than not we become pretty close.  I know more about them then I probably need to *grin* and chances are I have spent almost as much time with them as with my own family over the period of time that we work together. 

Real estate is more than numbers; it’s more than square footage, lot size and the number of bedrooms.  It is a potentially emotional, overwhelming and a stressful journey at times that can be hard, but is oh so rewarding when we reach the finish line. That’s where I come in.  I am the outside party that has the privilege of working with and alongside a client.  Whether that’s a young professional purchasing their first condo or a family that is on their 3rd home. Each purchase or sale is as important as the next. I am the one who is there from the beginning to the end, providing advice and guidance, bringing up options that may not have been thought of previously.  At the end, the final goal: Finding the best place to call HOME while getting the best bang for their buck.       

Over the last number of months I have been working with The Baker Family, Matt & Lisa and their three kids, Madelyne, Emma & Zachary. 

Their real estate journey has been such an inspiring one – I’m even thinking of moving now – that I wanted to use them as my first “Client Profile.”   

Over the next few weeks we are going to journey with Matt and Lisa and recount from their perspective the buying and selling process.  I hope you’ll stay along and enjoy the ride as we travel with the Bakers and their real estate adventure: I have to say this family is one of my favorites. 

Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment